New York Times jazz critic, Peter Watrous, recently reviewed the JVC Jazz Festival’s tribute to guitarist Tal Farlow on the occasion of his 75th birthday at Merkin Concert Hall. The salute, produced by impresario Charles Carlini, featured over a dozen of the finest jazz guitarists in the world including Joe Diorio, Herb Ellis, Remo Palmier, ...
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour