In Touch Entertainment is organizing a benefit concert to raise funds for the victims of the recent earthquake in Japan called JAZZ FOR JAPAN on Monday, April 18 at Highline Ballroom. Some of the special guests include Madeleine Peyroux, Joe Lovano, Sonny Fortune, Karrin Allyson and Allan Harris among numerous others. All proceeds from the ...
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour