NEA Jazz Master and percussionist Airto Moreira has teamed up with daughter, Diana Booker, and son-in-law, Krishna Booker (son of the late, legendary bassist Walter Booker) and their band to form Eyedentity, which integrates jazz, hip-hop, neo-soul and rare grooves. The group’s name was adopted from Moreira’s 1975 album, Identity.
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast