Acclaimed singer/songwriter Fleurine is profiled in the October issue of JazzTimes Magazine. The article discusses Fleurine’s humble beginnings as an aspiring singer in Holland to reaching the upper echelons of New York’s jazz scene and to writing lyrics to a Monk song, making her the “the sixth authorized Thelonious Monk lyricist in the world.” Read ...
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup