B.B. King’s Blues Club recently played host to Moogfest, the first annual festival celebrating the achievements of maverick inventor Robert Moog whose namesake analog synthesizer helped catapult the careers of such a diverse list of artists as rockers Edgar Winter, Todd Rundgren, Gary Numan and Devo, funksters Parliament-Funkadelic and Zapp, disco producer Giorgio Moroder with ...
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup