NEW YORK, NY – September 24, 2018 – In Touch Entertainment is announcing the Fall/Winter lineup of its highly successful jazz series held in a legendary New York music venue, Zinc.
The programs consist of Piano Jazz, Guitar Masters, Trumpet Masters, Percussion Masters, Boss Tenors, Dangerous Rhythms, and Vocal Mania. The latter is also running concurrently on the West Coast, with performances held at Vitello’s Jazz and Supper Club in Studio City, CA.
In addition to instrument- and voice-centric programs started this spring, In Touch also launched a Latin jazz series curated by bestselling author and Latin jazz enthusiast T.J. English.
All these performances will continue to be a regular feature at the Zinc throughout the fall and winter months.
“These programs have met with such enthusiastic response from our audiences because each one features world-class musicians,” said In Touch’s CEO, Charles Carlini.
“Given the rich repertoire of our fall/winter series, we are confident they will continue to be very successful,” he added.
Some of the artists featured in these series include:
- Piano Jazz: Chano Domínguez will perform on October 26 and Ethan Iverson on December 7.
- Trumpet Masters: Alex Sipiagin on October 24, Brian Lynch on November 16 and Josh Evans on December 27.
- Guitar Masters: Ben Monder on October 15 and Yotam Silberstein on November 19.
- Boss Tenors: Eric Alexander on October 20, George Garzone on November 9 and Joel Frahm on December 7.
- Percussion Masters: Mike Clark on October 13 and Billy Hart on December 8
- Dangerous Rhythms: Liz Rosa on September 27 and Caridad De La Luz on October 25.
- Voice Mania NYC: Sheila Jordan on October 10 and Dominique Eade on November 14.
- Voice Mania West Coast: Alan Bergman and Tierney Sutton, September 28.
The choice of Zinc Bar, an iconic club located at 82 W 3rd St in Greenwich Village, was not coincidental. “I’ve had a long association with the Zinc jazz club since its inception in the early 90s. I felt it would be a great venue to launch and test many of these ideas that I’ve been incubating for some time. Plus, its present location was once a place called Club Cinderella, where Billie Holiday and Thelonious Monk used to perform and attracted such celebrities as Mae West and Frank Sinatra.”
Other performances are listed here https://intouchent.com/events.
Vitello’s is at 4349 Tujunga Avenue in Studio City.