New York Times jazz critic, Peter Watrous, recently reviewed the JVC Jazz Festival’s tribute to guitarist Tal Farlow on the occasion of his 75th birthday at Merkin Concert Hall. The salute, produced by impresario Charles Carlini, featured over a dozen of the finest jazz guitarists in the world including Joe Diorio, Herb Ellis, Remo Palmier, ...
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast