Legendary Afro-Cuban percussionists Francisco Aguabella, Candido Camero and Carlos “Patato” Valdes gathered this past week to celebrate fellow Conga Master Ray Barretto’s 75th birthday at New York’s famed Blue Note. This rare event, organized by impresario Charles Carlini, featured some of New York’s leading jazz and Latin musicians including Eddie Palmieri, Nicky Marrero, Myron Walden, ...
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast