Les Paul, the father of the electric guitar, was recently feted by some of the worlds finest axemen at Carnegie Hall in celebration of his 90th birthday. The guitar-heavy bash, capably produced by guitar maven Charles Carlini for the JVC Jazz Festival, featured rockers Peter Frampton, Neal Schon, Steve Lukather and Steve Miller, jazzers Bucky ...
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup