The 11-year-old pianist at Carnegie Hall 24 years ago earned high praise from a New York Times critic and a warning: “One hopes that he will be allowed his remaining years of childhood and not pushed too far too quickly.” The warning went unheeded. Within several years, the boy, an Israeli named Elisha Abas, suffered ...
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast