The 11-year-old pianist at Carnegie Hall 24 years ago earned high praise from a New York Times critic and a warning: “One hopes that he will be allowed his remaining years of childhood and not pushed too far too quickly.” The warning went unheeded. Within several years, the boy, an Israeli named Elisha Abas, suffered ...
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast
- Boss Tenors Series a Regular Feature at NYC’s Zinc Jazz Club
- In Touch Entertainment Adds The Russian Royal Ballet to its Roster of World-Class Artists