Vocalist Sarah Hayes will pay tribute to the legendary big band leader and composer Artie Shaw at New York’s Kitano Jazz Club on Friday, September 11. She’ll be performing some of Shaw’s biggest hits like Stardust, Deep Purple and Begin the Beguine as well as lesser-known chestnuts like Moonglow, Any Old Time and Love of My Life.
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup