Vocalist Sarah Hayes will pay tribute to the legendary big band leader and composer Artie Shaw at New York’s Kitano Jazz Club on Friday, September 11. She’ll be performing some of Shaw’s biggest hits like Stardust, Deep Purple and Begin the Beguine as well as lesser-known chestnuts like Moonglow, Any Old Time and Love of My Life.
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast
- Boss Tenors Series a Regular Feature at NYC’s Zinc Jazz Club
- In Touch Entertainment Adds The Russian Royal Ballet to its Roster of World-Class Artists
- In Touch Entertainment Adds Ten New Artists To Its Roster