Few artists could record two CDs over the course of only one week in different musical genres, with disparate personnel, and at separate studios. Yet New York City-based pianist Eldar Djangirov proves musically ambidextrous on two new self-produced recordings for Motéma Music. Breakthrough, recorded at Avatar Studios in New York City, releases April 9. Like ...
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast
- Boss Tenors Series a Regular Feature at NYC’s Zinc Jazz Club
- In Touch Entertainment Adds The Russian Royal Ballet to its Roster of World-Class Artists