Filmmakers Judith Ebeling and Christian Tillmanns recently licensed Suzanne Ciani’s “Turning” for their documentary on Friesian horses. In 1913 there were only three pedigree stallions registered. Friesian horses were almost extinct. Since they were rescued from extinction these black dream horses began a triumphal march throughout the world. Watch the trailer here.
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast
- Boss Tenors Series a Regular Feature at NYC’s Zinc Jazz Club
- In Touch Entertainment Adds The Russian Royal Ballet to its Roster of World-Class Artists