Filmmakers Judith Ebeling and Christian Tillmanns recently licensed Suzanne Ciani’s “Turning” for their documentary on Friesian horses. In 1913 there were only three pedigree stallions registered. Friesian horses were almost extinct. Since they were rescued from extinction these black dream horses began a triumphal march throughout the world. Watch the trailer here.
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast