Jon Regen’s London solo debut at Crazy Coqs impressed famed reviewer Clive Davis of the Times. His review, out today, says things like: “Just as George Benson made the transition from improviser to pop star, so Jon Regen has made the leap from jazz pianist to slinky singer-songwriter. In a way, in fact, the transformation ...
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast
- Boss Tenors Series a Regular Feature at NYC’s Zinc Jazz Club
- In Touch Entertainment Adds The Russian Royal Ballet to its Roster of World-Class Artists