Jon Regen’s London solo debut at Crazy Coqs impressed famed reviewer Clive Davis of the Times. His review, out today, says things like: “Just as George Benson made the transition from improviser to pop star, so Jon Regen has made the leap from jazz pianist to slinky singer-songwriter. In a way, in fact, the transformation ...
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour