Legendary Afro-Cuban percussionists Francisco Aguabella, Candido Camero and Carlos “Patato” Valdes gathered this past week to celebrate fellow Conga Master Ray Barretto’s 75th birthday at New York’s famed Blue Note. This rare event, organized by impresario Charles Carlini, featured some of New York’s leading jazz and Latin musicians including Eddie Palmieri, Nicky Marrero, Myron Walden, ...
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast
- Boss Tenors Series a Regular Feature at NYC’s Zinc Jazz Club
- In Touch Entertainment Adds The Russian Royal Ballet to its Roster of World-Class Artists