NEA Jazz Master and percussionist Airto Moreira has teamed up with daughter, Diana Booker, and son-in-law, Krishna Booker (son of the late, legendary bassist Walter Booker) and their band to form Eyedentity, which integrates jazz, hip-hop, neo-soul and rare grooves. The group’s name was adopted from Moreira’s 1975 album, Identity.
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today the Launch of its Jazz Series on the West Coast
- Boss Tenors Series a Regular Feature at NYC’s Zinc Jazz Club
- In Touch Entertainment Adds The Russian Royal Ballet to its Roster of World-Class Artists