The 11-year-old pianist at Carnegie Hall 24 years ago earned high praise from a New York Times critic and a warning: “One hopes that he will be allowed his remaining years of childhood and not pushed too far too quickly.” The warning went unheeded. Within several years, the boy, an Israeli named Elisha Abas, suffered ...
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour