He was a classically trained pianist who, as a rocker in the 1970s, fostered what some critics described as a “flamboyant and aggressive approach to keyboards.” And until his death on March 11, Keith Emerson (1944–2016) was—just like the title of one of his group’s early songs—“A Lucky Man.” From 1970 until 1979, he was part ...
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup