Pianist James Williams and Charles Carlini co-produced a live CD for Half Note Records in celebration of legendary pianist Hank Jones’ 85th Birthday at New York City’s Blue Note featuring a virtual who’s who in jazz. Special guests included Monty Alexander, Geri Allen, Ray Barretto, Candido Camero, Clark Terry, Jimmy Heath, Marian McPartland, Jon Faddis, ...
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour