The late great bassist-composer Jaco Pastorius, an undeniable force on contemporary jazz during the ‘70s as well as a towering influence on two generations of musicians, was feted at the Iridium Jazz Club in New York City. The all-star gala, produced by impresario Charles Carlini, featured Pastorius colleagues and former bandmates like trumpeter Miles Evans, ...
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup
- In Touch Entertainment Announced Today Its Fall/Winter Jazz Series Lineup