Music critic Nick Cristiano of the Philadelphia Inquirer weighed in on Jon Regen’s latest CD for Motéma Music describing him “as a master of smart, sturdily melodic pop with some rootsy shades – a cross between, say, Billy Joel and Randy Newman.” Cristiano goes on to say that “from the songs to the execution, Regen ...
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour
- In Touch Entertainment Announces Its Spring Jazz Series Lineup