Filmmakers Judith Ebeling and Christian Tillmanns recently licensed Suzanne Ciani’s “Turning” for their documentary on Friesian horses. In 1913 there were only three pedigree stallions registered. Friesian horses were almost extinct. Since they were rescued from extinction these black dream horses began a triumphal march throughout the world. Watch the trailer here.
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour