MSC Cruises is launching a new TV advertising campaign for 2013 which opens in Spain on Sunday, January 20, using the music of Ennio Morricone as arranged by Eumir Deodato and sung by Daniela Mercury. The ad suggests that life should be measured in moments, not minutes. The soundtrack is from the tribute album We ...
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour