Latin Grammy Award-winning Brazilian singer, Vanessa da Mata, recently embarked on a tour to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the releases of Antonio Carlos Jobim’s (1927-1944) recordings The Composer of “Desafindo” Plays and Getz/Gilberto. The 6-city tour of Brazil’s capital cities, was sponsored by Nivea, the cosmetics company, and featured the arrangements of Eumir Deodato ...
- Bassist and vocalist Casey Abrams to Embark on Spring Tour in Support of Latest EP
- Singer Fleurine Gets Overdue Ovation
- Internationally-revered Trumpeter Wallace Roney Leads an Inspiring Group of Contemporary Jazz Trailblazers on New Album, Blue Dawn-Blue Nights
- Soul Icon Marvin Gaye gets a New Stamp, a New Album on 80th Birthday
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger To Embark On A Spring Tour